Tuesday 26 April 2016

Life Of A Whore: Prostitute reveals the number of men she fucks, and why she loves her job


A 23-year-old female sex worker recently opened up about everything from how she got into the business to her personal life.

The unnamed young woman, who answered questions from fans on Reddit, said, “I am a full sex worker that pretty much does everything, just thought if you've got any specific questions, or even the general ones again ask away," to kick off the Q and A


On how many men she has sex with

On busy Friday and Saturday nights probably can have between seven to nine clients in six hours.
"Most of the guys have been out partying so it's limited to 30 minute bookings.”

How she got into the business

“I was young and horny and rebellious. Had a great upbringing. Beautiful parents, great schools etc. For me it seems like a logical outlet. Lots of sex in private and I get paid.
“Was very internet savvy so googled brothels and the one I started (and am now working at) had a website so I started there.


On whether she enjoys the sex

“I pretty much always enjoy it.
"Some guys are terrible, but I'll politely and humorously put suggestions to them to improve their technique and how to get me off.
"99% enjoy the feedback and respond accordingly.
“Seriously though – there is so much bad sex out there.
"No wonder most wives/women/men want to cheat, it does take practice.”


 



No comments:

Post a Comment