Thursday 28 April 2016

My Children Have Heat Rashes, there is no light – Fashola Laments

Fashola's son and girlfriend takes a selfie in London
Nigeria’s Minister for Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola has declared that his children are also suffering from the erratic power supply plaguing the country.
The minster while speaking on Channels TV yesterday added that his children as a result of the poor electricity supply presently being experienced in the country have developed Heat rashes adding that they also sweat a lot.

He said: “It’s a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing. Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved.”

He added that: “It needs detailed and methodical approach. First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can’t get fuel, so I can’t power my plants. There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected”

No comments:

Post a Comment